- Begin building your character in Illustrator or directly in Animate..
- Tutorial on the bone tool
Things to think about:
- What is your visual narrative?
- Are you telling a story? Completely a task?
- Who is your character? Think about character development – personality
- What are the emotions that you are illustrating?
Character development resources:
Obviously, for this project you have to think about your character visually –
What do they look like? Facial features? Hair? Color palette?
What kind of clothes do they wear?
Do they have accessories/props?
How old is your character?
But you should also think about them, mentally..
What do they care about?
What is the one word you would use to define them?
What is their name?